Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Facebook Friends

Since I have no life, I spend time seeing what interesting things other people do by reading Facebook. Here's some of the randomness posted by my FB friends recently.


  • I'm off to return Redbox movies
  • I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat
  • I'm bored
  • I'm off to find pretty rocks
  • Nice day to clean
  • Is anything awesome going on?
  • Off to Kohls
  • I'm so relaxed
  • I can't sleep

Apparently most of my friends have no life either. Come on people...I need some entertainment!

Here are some of my favorites...all by the same person.

  • Sometimes I need more people like me around me
  • Every time I wear something and (husband) makes one of his smart alec comments, I never wear it again...the Prince purple rain jacket, the where's Waldo shirt, the Karate Kid sweater, Pity the Fool necklace...
  • My hairdryer broke and I'm dying using the cheap spare. Did you know a good dryer can make a big difference in your hair? I miss mine.
  • What's the point of being efficient if you have to wait for slackers anyway?
  • Heels are a must for my height. I'm feeling very short in flat shoes today. Isn't 5'3" average?
  • The insanity continues at Walmart

Now that's what I'm talking about.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I closed my FB account this summer, and I have to say that there are parts I miss, but so much more drama that I don't! I have been happier but I miss updates that mean something!

Genn said...

I have yet to sign up on facebook.
I don't know why, but I feel like it's just not something I care to do.
I already spend enough time blogging, why add one more thing.

And because I hear that people post things like that...
I'm bored...
Going to return a redbox...

Who cares!

Kris said...

Funny Lauri! I am going to have to find you on fb.

Cynthia said...

There is an art to posting good status updates on facebook. The good ones are really fun and are worthy of the time I waste on facebook. I think there should be a mandatory tutorial to sign up on facebook because I kind of get tired of the list of errands, and the "I need another lamb in Farmville".

sharon kaye said...

Thanks for the good laugh!

Debbie Jones said...

Love your humor!

Mer said...

Everyone keeps telling me that i will have to get on facebook now that I am moving - i really hope to be able to resist...

Anonymous said...

Oh Lauri...don't get me started about Facebook. Someone in my family set up a page for me, so about every other month or so I look at it and get mad everytime I do. People say the dumbest things on Facebook!! I mean really..who cares if you're hungry??? I want details and pictures not just random statements that make NO sense! Thanks for reminding me to NOT look at Facebook today!

Ashley said...

Lauri! I love your new skirt! I made a simple elastic-wasted cotton one a couple months ago out of mustard and white zebra print fabric. I get so many "where did you get that?" complements. :) I think we should sew together soon. I'd love to learn some of your skills.