Thursday, January 27, 2011

does anybody miss me?

So it turns out that I have a virus on my home computer and haven't been able to turn it on for almost a week. I have lost my contact with the world of fashion blogs, decorating blogs, friends and family blogs, and facebook. I'm working on it though.

And for those of you who know Katie...her computer also crashed last night so she too is without a computer.

How did we used to survive?

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Well, after a week, . . . your clothes are probably out of date, your house is now old fashioned, and since you haven't been on facebook you probably don't even know what everyone had for dinner last night. You better hurry and get things back up and running, you may not be able to catch up if it goes much longer.

Kris said...

Oh dear...call the GEEK SQUAD!!! Hope you are up and running soon. I shall miss you both!!

Genn said...

Oh no. Computer problems are no fun at all. Hope yours and Katie's are fixed soon! Like my Mom said, I shall miss you both. Hurry back to us in blogland. ;)

Debbie Jones said...

I missed your positive posts...glad you are back in cyber space!

Kelly said...

I talked to Katie yesterday about this very problem! I didn't know it has gotten you too! So sorry!! I know how it feels to be out of touch- our computer went down last January for nearly a month- it was awful!! I hope you get yours going soon, because you are missed!!

Mer said...

I have missed you often - not just this last week:) good luck with the computer issues!

Summer said...

We got one on our computer too and it was a NIGHTMARE!! We used Webroot and it took lots of time to run scans and bypass all the crap that kept popping up but we made it through to the other side with a functional laptop! We still ended up getting new computers just in case. We were scared about losing all our stuff. It's SO nice to ditch the old and start fresh!!