I think I'm one of the few people in Mesa who doesn't have full size citrus trees growing in their yard. I got gypped!!! After many years of begging citrus from my family members and neighbors, I finally took matters into my own hand and bought a dwarf lemon tree and planted it in a pot. It was slow-go for a while and I wasn't sure the little guy was going to make it. I had to move it around the yard a few times while I found just the right spot for him but look what I've got right out my back door:
Alex is 17!
4 months ago
4 comments:
Love it! I've been really wishing for a fruit tree lately... maybe I'll have to get one!
Yea!!! I see lemon bars in your future!!
Lucky. I want lemons too. You may have just inspired me.
Awesome! You can have fresh lemonade with your Thanksgiving Dinner!
Post a Comment