This is on my sofa table...a simple Nativity and a framed statement about Jesus Christ
This is a throw I made several year ago...red velvet and fur. I wanted it to look like Santa could wrap himself up in it. The crocheted table topper was made for me by a special friend when I was Relief Society President in Corona years ago. I know you can't see it but the tree on the table is a cute little Charlie Brown Christmas tree
The next five are of my living room--simple but elegant.
My collection of Willow Tree angels. I took Katie's idea and found a bunch of red books (not necessarily Christmas books) and stacked them up for effect
Some of my favorite Christmas books along with a few pine cones I collected in my yard after the last windstorm
The family room Mantle
I used Christmas greenery and fruit (apples, oranges, and pomegranates)
Added to that were an eclectic collection of glass apothecary jars and a candle inside
In the kitchen
...more kitchen.
The cone trees are just rolled up scrapbook paper and placed on a candlestick
(with rickrack and pom poms added to the bottom)
I did something different with my bakers rack this year. I decided to go a little more whimsical with red and greens and really like the look. I added some things like cranberries and limes for a little more color. The bottom left photo is of a picture holder and each letter spells imagine. The Santa mugs were given to my by my grandmother but are replicates of mugs we used when we were children.

The Christmas Tree.
I have been adding to this for the past few years. It's gold and a few touches of green.
this is an ornament from my childhood
7 comments:
I love the bakers rack. And your tree really is full and pretty. I love those after Christmas sale ornaments. Your house looks great! (not that I'd expect any less.)
It looks so great! I too would not expect anything less from you! Love it and I would LOVE to have hot cocoa and sit!
So beautiful! Great job!
Love it!! I also love the picture of Christ you have in your livingroom on the wall...I presume probably all year. That is one of both Charly and my favorites. Your house looks very festive and lovely. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for inviting the family over tonight. I am surprised we didn't do much fa la la-ing. Your house is beautiful and so inviting. It is a treat to spend an evening there.
Love you!
Everything look so pretty Lauri!
Love the stacked red books. I remember Katie sharing that idea and I have done that in various spots of my house too.
Love the bakers rack how cute!! so inviting i may just invite myself over!
Post a Comment