Saturday, May 9, 2009

You asked....

Here you go.
Here's one more...My friend from California, who moved to Arizona graduated yesterday too. Go Liz. We discussed the possibility of going for a Ph.D ...for about thirty seconds. I think we both ruled it out.

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh -- you look nice! And I guess you figured out the scarf/hood thing. Did you put a big smiley face on top of your cap? There were several graduates at Curtis' graduation that added smiley faces, or feathers, or jewels on top of their caps. It seemed disrespectful at first. But then when we couldn't find curtis in the sea of graduates, I was thinking "Darn Curtis, why didn't you wear a feather or two in your cap today?"
I wish we could have been to both ceremonies today. Congratulations! I hope you can rest and relax for a day or two now that that is behind you.

everyday katie said...

I've been waiting to see this. You pull that nasty hat off very well.

I'm dying to hear how the whole graduation went. I'll be calling today.

Debbie Jones said...

Very nice!! Congratulations! I know that you are very happy with this awesome accomplishment.

Kelly said...

You look so nice!! Love how you made the hat work! Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the outfit and what a wonderful accomplishment!! Congratulations!! Keep us posted on the job search, I'm praying for you.

lizzyandpop said...

Really, Lauri - pretty amazing that you finished the program working full-time. But then - I've always thought you were pretty amazing. You who could pull off "plunging necklines" or "buns off the backside" with grace and dignity.

I am happy for you.

Now, where are we going to get jobs?????

Kris said...

A huge congratulations to you Lauri!!! And also, Happy Mother's Day!

Kelly said...

CONGRATS!!! to you AND Liz! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet you said to yourself, "FINALLY", good for you Lauri!!!

Debie

Kris said...

Look at you!!!! You are so awesome Laurie!

cindy said...

I knew you could do this!!!! You are an example to us all. I am sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on. You look so happy wiht Liz in this picture. And you both look beautiful. Congratulation!!!
I want to be like you when I grow up. Ha Ha Ha
So now that school is done, when are you coming out!

amelia said...

Lauri, CONGRATS!!! I am so impressed.