
Who came up with the ridiculous outfits that we wear to graduate? I ordered my graduation apparel this week. Honestly, there is no good way to wear one of these--especially when you have short hair. I'm going to keep working on it. Maybe I'll come up with something to do with my hair to make this work. I've got two weeks to figure it out.
The Masters hood is also weird. Somehow mine must have become twisted in the mailing process. I keep putting it on but can't tell the front from the back. I seriously can't figure out how it goes. Thankfully, I just have to carry it over my arm and they hood me before I go across the stage.
Not only is it odd clothing, but it cost $70.00 to purchase it. Seriously? I'm sure I could find something for $70.oo that I like much better than this outfit. AND it would be something I wear more than 2 hours. CRAZY!!!!
12 comments:
I think you should get a "Bedazzler" and give that cap a makeover!
$70?! That is crazy!!! But, worth it to an extent, right?! Just think, it will make great pics! I agree about the hat and the hair- just go get extensions!! ha ha- that would be hilarious, and make for even funnier pics!
Kidding, but seriously, CONGRATS!!
Crazy...yes, but what an honor Lauri! You have much to be proud of for your accomplishments! Congratulations!
You, my dear make anything look Fabulous!
I totally agree... but hey that is such a great accomplishment. BTW I can't wait to try the cheesecake recipe you posted. YUMMMY! Hopefully I have become a better cook than your students. I'll be sure to include the sugar;)
You wear that outfit with pride and honor. I am so happy for you. Your hard work has paid off. We need to plan a party to celebrate!!
That is expensive for something you wear for a few hours. But won;t you feel so good knowing why you're wearing it?! Congrats!
Sympathies to you Master Laurie. Was it Hugh Nibley that called the graduation attire..the robes of the false priesthood? Or something like that. No offense. Actually, wear your $70 gown with the pride of accomplishment! And know that you make them beautiful.
Lauri you have done it!!! How marvelous! You deserve gowns made of gold to wear in all your glory!
You will look regal and wise, beautiful and collegette. I am proud for you. When is that big day?
Congratulations! You've worked hard to be able to spend $70 on clothing you can't figure out how to wear!
Congratulations!! You have worked so hard for this. Enjoy your special day and post some pictures for us.
Cogratulations! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment