Um...no!
Could it be the quality of her lyrics? You judge.
Put on your coolest dressAnd your hottest pair of shoesCome on lets go, ohGet in my carTurn the radio on up highI said highAt the red lightBoys trying to get the digitsBut we sneak byCus were heading to the clubNothing gonna stop us nowLets goAre you ready? Lets goAre you ready?Lets goAre you ready? YEAHI'm coming up with all my girlsWere gonna party like theres never a worry cusGood time rules, so no curfewWere showing all our moves the breeze so coolLet your hair downTonight you get to be a superstarYour living like a superstarSO were flirting with the dudeat the door till he says were okayMove the velvet ropeBack off, get out of our wayAll the guys got there eyes on usAs were moving up to the floorTrying to waste some timeBut were doing what we came here for
I'm saying no to that one too.
Her interview was awful. Every other word was 'ya know. She was telling Natalie Morales that she was just a normal teenager and she was trying to show other girls who look up to her that she was just like them (she said she shops at Walmart).
What am I missing?

11 comments:
I saw it and thought the same thing!! Could only watch a couple of minutes before I had to turn the channel. :)
Makes you kinda ill doesn't it!
I totally agree! I don't get it!
Well, apparently, you have never watched the high quality Hannah Montana show. :)
With the lack of good teenage girl role models in Hollywood, she isn't so bad...I took Leah to her movie- and it wasn't awful- I actually liked it- my girls don't watch her show that much, but she is a lot better than her competition- I don't love her music, but little girls do- for whatever reason- and thankfully my girls are young enough that they don't even hear all the lyrics or understand them! Nice, I guess...
Well, now you must admit that those are pretty deep, thought provoking lyrics....seriously though, doesn't it say something about our society when our children look up to and emulate some of the people they do?
I don't get it either Lauri. I think she will wind up like most of the other teenage rocker girls. Shame isn't it
I don't care for her either. I'm not sure who would look up to her? She isn't a very good role model. I caught her 'stripper pole' performance on some award show and couldnt believe it!
JUST last night I was wondering the same thing when I heard her song. I have NO idea. Maybe I do. I think its not because she's great but because its the real person behind Hannah Montana. Maybe? That's all I can think of. I felt the same way about Britney Spears. Seriously, I can sing better than both-as half the country probably can. So strange?
The biggest crowd every in Rockefeller Center for her? That suprises me. I don't get the appeal either, and she is only 16. It's sad.
you said it perfectly!!! I don't get her either...
Post a Comment