OK, so it isn't actually in the air...this is Arizona. It's still above 90 degrees here for another month. But it feels like Fall because it's not 100 degrees any more and when you go to the stores, there are sweaters and jackets and Halloween and Thanksgiving decor on display. That was enough motivation for me to get out my Fall stuff. Besides, I needed a change in my house. I have tried and tried to re-arrange my furniture but it only goes one way so the only change I can do in this house is to change the "stuff." Here you go:
I made some new floor pillows and re-did the wreath.
A few Halloween touches...
So I just stay inside and pretend it's a cool 60 degrees outside and that I have a fire in the fireplace.
I WISH!
8 comments:
Okay decorator supreme! I love that you are ready for my favorite season of all....FALL!! You continue to amaze...thanks for sharing your cute ideas!
Your fall stuff is very pretty. I hear you with wishing for a fire in your fireplace! The last day of summer, and really it feels like there is no cold weather in sight.
Yep, I know that feeling! Can't wait for fall, but the a/c is humming along, and even though we are dreaming of football games and fires in the fireplace, we are still wearing shorts and fanning ourselves!!! So...we dream. But I too have begun my fall decorating. I remember your darling displays from last year, and I loved them. Good find on the plate. Can't beat Home Goods! I need to keep my glasses at the ready to read prices anymore!! GRRRRR!
My kids have been begging me to get out our decorations- so perhaps today or tomorrow that is what we will do- but I have to be careful with our stuff, because of the house for sale- stinks because I have a lot of cute stuff too!! We will put out as much as we can- yours are so subtle and so chic- I just love it all!
I'd still trade weather with you- it's 70's with rain and HUMIDITY like crazy here!!
I love that you switch out your pillows. The bakers rack is my fave.
You are such a talented decorator! I need more summer...I'm not ready for fall yet!
Great decorating ideas. You are so creative! Happy Fall...cooler weather is on the way!!
That would be odd to think fall when it is 90 deg! But, you did great! The house looks awesome! I find it funny that they have sweaters and jackets in the store when it is always warm there. But, I guess there are times when evenings are cool or something.
Post a Comment