Ahhhh....I used to love pixie stix!!! I would be coming over to visit too!!!: )
YUM!! I would definitely stop every day, at least!!
Those look so cheery in the cute apothecary jars! I bet the students just love you.
Very cute!! --love all your clever ideas.
nasty candy? Skittles are my FAVE! looks super cute.
Can I come by your office for a visit?
That's because it's all about Lauri presentation!!
Katie and I are one in the same- skittles make everyday better!! They look lovely!
What a fun addition to your office!
You must be confused...that is yummy candy! I am a total sweet/sugary candy kind of girl...not much chocolate for me. Super cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ahhhh....I used to love pixie stix!!! I would be coming over to visit too!!!
: )
YUM!! I would definitely stop every day, at least!!
Those look so cheery in the cute apothecary jars! I bet the students just love you.
Very cute!! --love all your clever ideas.
nasty candy? Skittles are my FAVE! looks super cute.
Can I come by your office for a visit?
That's because it's all about Lauri presentation!!
Katie and I are one in the same- skittles make everyday better!! They look lovely!
What a fun addition to your office!
You must be confused...that is yummy candy! I am a total sweet/sugary candy kind of girl...not much chocolate for me. Super cute!
Post a Comment