

Looking for a job stinks!
On the bright side, all of my closets and drawers are clean and organized, I have some of my Christmas gifts started, I have read several books, I swim every day, my scrapbook is up to date, I have been doing family history, attending the temple often, and spending time with my friend who is battling cancer.
7 comments:
well i would say you have gotten a WHOLE lot accomplished while job hunting! good luck!
First of all, I am so sorry to hear you have a friend who is ill. It is nice that you can be there for her.
On the job front...sorry you have not had any luck. I would imagine that job hunting would be icky!!!
Lauri, I too am sorry to hear of your friend who is ill. I just finished writing a letter to one of my high school teachers tonight who is battling cancer, and I wanted to let him know what an impact he made on me during my high school years. I'm sure your friend really appreciates your visits.
Sorry nothing is popping up on the job front either. I bet it is hard right now. Sounds like you've gotten a lot of other great things done though too. Good luck with your search!
Your cartoons are right on! I have 3 kids out of work, one for over a year. It is tough, unless you know someone!
Your ways to spend your time, are as usual, productive, smart and generous. You are still my idol!
You have such a great, upbeat attitude which helps all of us in the same "unemployment" boat. Charly is still out of work too...he's subbing a lot, taking more classes and hoping for some positions to open up at the semester. Tough times, yes, but thanks so much for finding the positive and sharing it!
Well, at least you are productive!! Sorry the job hunt isn't going well. Too bad that those comics are funny and sadly true!
haha, I love the McD's cartoon. I had just been wondering if you had any new found luck. Hmm. I hope something happens soon!
Post a Comment