Oh Lauri, your post brought tears to my eyes. Happy Anniversary. I am sure it is wonderful to know without a doubt that was the best decision you ever made. Hugs from me in California!
Happy Anniversary! We know that since marriage is eternal, you really have been married 30 years and he is hugging you from above, I do not doubt. Happy 30th and a million more. :)
Hi Lauri, Bass Lake is about an hour north of Fresno, and about 35 minutes from the entrance to Yosemite. It is a beautiful place. My family has been going there since I was a little girl. : )
What a perfect couple you are! Love how much your boys look like Kevin! Happy Anniversary Darlin' nothing better! You were the first person I remember that quoted, right person, right place, by the right Authority!! You were the stunning example! Love to you and your angel Kevin!
Happy Anniversary!! That is true love- I can see it in your eyes and his too!! What a wonderful day! Congratulations!! I know he is adoring you from above as he was that day in the picture!
I wish I was there to give you a hug or take you to lunch or something. Consider yourself hugged. Happy anniversary (a day late.) It is so comforting to know that you have an eternal marriage.
Lauri I just read your post (a day late) and wanted you to know that you aren't alone. All of us love you dearly. Although we can't replace your husband nor truly understand the depth of how much you miss him, I hope you will feel our love and support. Consider yourself hugged - Love, Wendy
Laurie, I think everyone knows you two were a match made in heaven. Wayne and I loved being around you and Kevin. I miss you everyday. Happy Anniversary.
Dear Lauri, What sweet memories you have of your life with Kevin. He was such a wonderful man. I have always been grateful that he is a part of our family. My thoughts are with you.
Happy anniversary! I am so glad you spoke of it in the present. 30 is a lot of years...and not nearly as many together that you'll have in the future! I really loved these pictures.
Lauri this post made me cry. I hope that this day was not to hard on you. Kris is right these pictures do speak a thousand words. The pictures say it all. You are so strong and such a great example to the rest of us. Happy Anniversary!
Uncle Kevin was great, he always called Brady 'bits' and i specifically remember him being very excited about hanging the wallpaper in your old old house. It's funny what you remember as a child. I'll be glad to see him again and get to know him as an adult.
15 comments:
Oh Lauri, your post brought tears to my eyes. Happy Anniversary. I am sure it is wonderful to know without a doubt that was the best decision you ever made. Hugs from me in California!
Lauri,
A picture does speak a thousand words, and yours tells a love story. Thinking of you today.
Love,
Kristy
Happy Anniversary! We know that since marriage is eternal, you really have been married 30 years and he is hugging you from above, I do not doubt. Happy 30th and a million more. :)
Hi Lauri,
Bass Lake is about an hour north of Fresno, and about 35 minutes from the entrance to Yosemite. It is a beautiful place. My family has been going there since I was a little girl.
: )
What a perfect couple you are! Love how much your boys look like Kevin! Happy Anniversary Darlin' nothing better! You were the first person I remember that quoted, right person, right place, by the right Authority!! You were the stunning example! Love to you and your angel Kevin!
Happy Anniversary!! That is true love- I can see it in your eyes and his too!! What a wonderful day! Congratulations!! I know he is adoring you from above as he was that day in the picture!
I have the worst time remembering your anniversary. Sorry. I hope you're holding up well. Love you.
I imagine this day being the hardest of all the days you have to go through alone.
Double love you.
Happy Anniversary. We miss Kevin.
I wish I was there to give you a hug or take you to lunch or something. Consider yourself hugged. Happy anniversary (a day late.) It is so comforting to know that you have an eternal marriage.
Lauri I just read your post (a day late) and wanted you to know that you aren't alone. All of us love you dearly. Although we can't replace your husband nor truly understand the depth of how much you miss him, I hope you will feel our love and support. Consider yourself hugged -
Love,
Wendy
Laurie, I think everyone knows you two were a match made in heaven. Wayne and I loved being around you and Kevin. I miss you everyday.
Happy Anniversary.
Dear Lauri,
What sweet memories you have of your life with Kevin. He was such a wonderful man. I have always been grateful that he is a part of our family. My thoughts are with you.
love
Debie
Happy anniversary! I am so glad you spoke of it in the present. 30 is a lot of years...and not nearly as many together that you'll have in the future! I really loved these pictures.
Lauri this post made me cry. I hope that this day was not to hard on you. Kris is right these pictures do speak a thousand words. The pictures say it all. You are so strong and such a great example to the rest of us. Happy Anniversary!
Uncle Kevin was great, he always called Brady 'bits' and i specifically remember him being very excited about hanging the wallpaper in your old old house. It's funny what you remember as a child. I'll be glad to see him again and get to know him as an adult.
Post a Comment