Sunday, May 25, 2008

All about ME

As if I hadn't told you enough about me already, my friend Sheryl "image tagged" me. So here is mine:
Age at next birthday:


Place I'd like to visit:


My favorite thing:


A favorite place:


Favorite food....ummmmm

favorite color: Name of a past pet:
Where I live:


my nickname:
college major:


first job:

my goal for next year:

I think everyone I know has already done this tag but if you haven't and want to, go for it!

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

You are right....funnnn!

everyday katie said...

Nice...you got tagged from some one else. You are really getting around in the blogosphere. Fun pictures.

Kelly said...

I loved those pics!! You chose well! That was fun, and I feel like I know you even better now! Thanks! Thanks for the house invite, too- we will so schedule that sometime! I love reading your blog, by the way- you are inspiring!

sharon kaye said...

I learned a few things that I didn't know. Fun idea!

Natalie said...

I like this tag thing... Fun to know all the things about you.
If I can find the time I just might try it.

everyday katie said...

Comment number 6...time to update.