My sister, Cindy, tagged me for this one
Twenty Years Ago...
* Our children were 8, 7, and 4 years old
* I was working with the 14-15 year old Young Women at church
* I was on the PTA Board at Foothill Elementary school
Ten Years Ago...
* We were building our "dream" home
* I was Stake Young Women's President
* Michael was a freshman in college, Katie was a Sr. in HS, Jeff was a Freshman in HS
Five Years Ago...
* I became an Empty Nester
* I graduated with a Bachelors Degree from Cal Poly Pomona
* I moved from California to Arizona
Three years Ago...
* I was Young Women's President
* I went on a trip to Upstate New York with Michael
* I broke my toe...badly!
This Year So Far I...
* Finished 5 more of my Masters classes (with A's in all of them)
* Visited Utah and Texas to see children and grandchildren
* Started a blog
Yesterday I...
* Went for an early morning swim and a late night swim
* Finished an assignment for my on-line class
* Sewed a dress
Today I...
* Went in to work for a few hours
* Read a journal article and wrote an article review for it
* Went shopping
Tomorrow I will...
* Go in to work
* Go for a swim
* Clean my sewing room
In the next year, I will...
* Graduate
* Get a new job
* Meet a tall, dark, and handsome man who will sweep me off my feet
I'm tagging Kristy Grover
Alex is 17!
4 months ago
10 comments:
Oh my! What do I do???? Do I just answer those questions on my blog??? Okay, giving it a try!!!
Yikes.....here goes.........
wow! Very cool- what a fun tag idea! :)
OK I did it! Phew.
: )
And your answers show a much more thought out, and accomplished life than mine!!! You truly have done so much to be proud of Lauri!
I am an uneducated zero!!!
And I was in awe of you, and all you could do. I remember how cute you had decorated the kids rooms. You could sew anything, and I always wanted to learn how. Does quilting count? I always wished we had the opportunity to do more together, and then your life took such a turn, right when you moved here and became my neighbor. Then you moved, and I thought I lost you. Now, here we are again, renewing our friendship. How great is that!!!
: ) K
Has it really been three years since you broke your toe? That seems so recent.
I never did see you in your "toe cast", or leg brace or whatever enormous thing you had to wear for so long. That was the weirdest thing.
Your life has taken a lot of twists and turns. And each one turns out beautifully.
How did you break your toe so badly?
Fun tag Lauri! I didn't know you were working on your masters - congrats! And good luck with your remaining classes.
That was a fun tag!
Post a Comment