Tuesday, July 22, 2008

R U U NEEK?

I discovered this website and found out that there are only 5 Lauri Benson's in the entire United States. Try your name and see how unique you are.

7 comments:

everyday katie said...

Quite the contrast to my 1,732. With all those Katie Smith's, it's amazing I still get fan mail for the basketball player.

I see you found something other than homework to occupy your time.

Cynthia said...

264 Cynthia Hale
108 Cindy Hale
(since I seem to go by both names these days).
I bet you are going to win this game. I would think there would be more than 5 of ANY name, especially since Benson is not uncommon. Do you think it is the spelling of your name? (did you try and see how many Laurie's there are?)

Kelly said...

3 for me!! I feel very unique!

jeanine said...

There are only 4 Jeanine Crane's!

Amanda B. said...

I am Unique! The name Amanda Bruckelmeyer exists "1 or fewer" times! :) ( I think is is safe to say 1....I obviously exist!) And, my maiden name-Amanda Slack- said 24. :) That was fun!

Natalie said...

There is only 1 Natalie Scrivens in the USA... that was fun!

Anonymous said...

Only 1 Debie Gibson